An important study, done by the International Coach Federation, proves the effectiveness of Coaching.
Some of the reasons people choose Coaching:
To Make Significant Changes
- A Coach is uniquely trained to support people in making both fundamental and permanent change in all areas of life, business, career, relationships and quality of life.
To Make Better Decisions
- Coaches can help you learn how to make the best decisions for you, regardless of the circumstances and even in the most confusing situations.
To Set Better Goals
- The most important thing when setting goals is making sure that they’re the ones that reflect your true values and that are a true joy to reach. Coaches help each person discover what he or she REALLY wants, using your own values, needs and vision as personal reference points.
To Have a Collaborative Partner
- When you have someone to toss ideas around with, someone who understands the creative process, someone who expands your thinking, you end up with synergy. And, in my view, synergy is the essential component of success.
To Make a Bigger Impact on the World
- People tend to be driven to want to make a mark on the world. Many people are working with coaches to identify their unique strengths and resources and a way to use these to make a local or global difference.
To Address an Altered Reality
- Change and life altering decisions are the norm in our complex world. Working with a coach can help move you through transitions with purpose and clarity.
To Simplify Your Life
- You really can have “it all” and yet simplify your life at the same time. Using coaching models and assessments, coaches help people to simplify yet enrich their lives at the same time.